Now until May 31, 2023 Rockefeller University Employee have trial access to this database!
Pharmaceutical Substances is a one-stop source of information relating to the industrial synthesis and commercial applications of every licensed drug of significance. It provides ready access to syntheses, patents, and applications for more than 2,800 active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs), including intermediates from the six most important markets.
Access is available from here (Please access from RU campus, or log on to VPN when accessing from off campus)
Essential for teaching in medicinal and pharmaceutical chemistry
- Capability to search for marketed drugs relating to a structure or reaction
- A rapid overview of a therapeutic area or chemically related substances
- Industrial synthetic routes discerned from complex patent descriptions
- Insights into industrial processes and toxicity issues
- Commercial information such as trade names and vendors/manufacturers for six world markets
Essential for research in drug discovery
- Full synthetic route for the industrial manufacture of each drug elucidated from the patent literature
- Unique source of reactions that perform on an industrial scale
- Overview of the pharmaceutical industry from a synthetic chemist’s perspective
- Insights in a therapeutic area and chemically related substances
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your feedback.