Please join us for a training session with EndNote experts!
When: November 20 (Wednesday) from 2-3 pm
Where: Welch Hall Building – Level A – Computer and Training Room
Please sign up here to secure your spot!
This training session will be a combination of In-Person instructions and Online presentation.
In this is session we will learn:
- What is EndNote?
- How does EndNote compare to other reference managers?
- Getting started:
- Creating a new library
- Collecting references from online databases
- Searching resources from your EndNote library to add references
- Citing references and formatting bibliographies in Microsoft Word using Cite-While-You-Write
- Advanced features:
- Organizing references using Groups, including Combination and Smart Groups
- Importing PDFs and configuring auto-import options
- Customizing bibliographies in Word
- Adjusting settings to prevent interruption of your writing flow
About the experts:
Kristen Faeth has been a product specialist with the Web of Science Group for seven years, providing support and training to users of Web of Science, InCites, and EndNote. She will be on-site to provide the first half of the training.
Jimmy McColery is part of Clarivate Analytics’ Research Education and Content team, with a primary focus on developing EndNote training materials. Before that, Jimmy was a member of EndNote’s Product Support team for 17 years. He will give us an online instruction from California for the advanced features section.
Please bring your laptop, if your EndNote is on your laptop!
Coffee and cookies will be provided.
Please contact the library if you have any questions. email@example.com or call x8904
We are looking forward to seeing you all!