As of July 1st, 2019 our Chemistry database will be switched From SciFinder to Reaxys.
What is Reaxys?
Reaxys is an online research solution designed to retrieve property, reaction and synthesis data from a rich collection of peer-reviewed literature, patents and substance databases.
- The tool can be used as a literature search solution for chemistry and related sciences.
- Search results (properties, reactions, literature, etc.) always include links to the full-text source material.
- One can also search for authors, journal titles, publication years and more
How do I access Reaxys?
- You can also access from this link anywhere on campus: https://www.reaxys.com
Learn more about Reaxys and how to get started:
Online Training Schedule
- Tuesday, July 2 10:00 am
- Monday, July 8th 10:00 am
- Friday, July 12th 10:00 am
Please sign up for one of the sessions from this link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfLHpJne2uM9d6iDr3BMyqE__cDKlAqGVAC5K4AvOCR_yFgkA/viewform?usp=sf_link