The February 2015 edition of the library’s newsletter is now available!
Please follow this link to download our inaugural issue featuring:
- A tutorial on renewing library material online
- A list of new books in our scientific and recreational reading collections.
- Book recommendations from the library’s science informationist, John Borghi
- A description of select services offered by the library: Including Browzine, Mango Languages, and PubSubmit.
- A description of AHRQ’s new public access policy
- Answers to frequently asked questions: Including how to access library resources while off campus and accessing library materials available through the libraries at Weill Cornell and Memorial Sloan Kettering.
Thanks for reading!